July 13, 2011

Kit ---> 4 Weeks Old


Has it already been a month?  Wow!  

Kit is...
  • Very social.  She likes to see what is going on.  If there are any distractions, she will not go to sleep.
  • LOVES her pacifier!
  • Loves to cuddle. She has a soft fuzzy blanket that she loves to be wrapped in.  Once I wrap her in it and hold her close she falls asleep.  Staying asleep out of my arms is another question.
  • She will only sleep for small amounts of time in her bed.  If she is going to sleep for long periods in her bed she must be swaddled.
  • She gets the cutest smiles when she is sleeping.  I can't wait for them to happen as a reaction to something.  
  • She does the cutest things with her hands when she sleeps.
  



1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! And I'm not just saying that to be nice either.

    ReplyDelete