Project #1: Framed Nursery Rhymes
Mark's mom found a book of children's nursery rhymes at TJ Maxx a while back. I have been wanting to frame some kind of children's literature for the nursery. This book was perfect. I ended up taking the WHOLE book apart. I decided to nix my original plan of mounting and framing nursery rhymes and pictures from the book. I really liked these two pages and thought they would be really cute framed. So....the other day, I went to Hobby Lobby and found the scrapbook paper to mount the pages on. I trimmed the nursery rhymes, glued them to the scrapbook paper, and then mounted them in the frame. It was really easy.
Project #2: Block Bag
Angie made some really cute blocks for the baby to play with. I needed something to put them in. I decided to make a basic drawstring bag. I found some flannel scraps I had from a blanket I did a couple of years ago and I saved some cute ribbon from a gift from the Welling baby shower. It worked out perfectly!
Things to still finish: Stuffed Turtles (from: Make It and Love It) and a diaper pouch!!


No comments:
Post a Comment