Some things I seem to be noticing:
- No matter what, she is really active on Sundays. This morning, she was going for an hour and a half straight. Usually it happens in the middle of church, but today it was this morning. She isn't as active during the week, but man it is like Sunday is the day she comes out to play. We are going to have to nip that in the bud real fast. :)
- Whenever I sit for very long, my butt bone starts to hurt (no matter if I am sitting on something soft and comfortable or a hard chair) and it is hard to stand up.
- Also no matter what I eat, I seem to get heart burn! Even when I stay away from the foods they say will give you heart burn, I still get it.
This may sound like I am complaining, but this is all so new to me. But, you know what, I am loving every minute of it. I see all these cute ideas and I want to do so many fun things. I want to buy a pack of onesies and put some cute rhinestone and fabric appliquéd stuff on them! Wouldn't that be so perfect for the summer months when it is hot outside? I got the idea from a website called Make It and Love It. Here is a picture from the site of the onesies that I want to make. Isn't that so cute??

I know the feeling about that heartburn thing... I can't believe how tiny you look. You look like I did at about 23 weeks. It is crazy how everyone is different. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your projects.
ReplyDeleteI remember how badly it hurt to sit in the metal chairs on Sunday. I made Mike move up to the softer seats, which meant we had to get to church earlier. Ha! I've experienced heart burn more in the 2nd pregnancy and it's also regardless what I eat. It's still not as bad as one friend who couldn't eat past 6 p.m. and sometimes still laid awake with pain. Ugh! I have to eat right before bed or I lay awake starving!! How nice that you'll have 4 weeks off of work before the baby is due. Sounds like perfect timing!
ReplyDelete