March 13, 2011

Nursery Decor....I think???

I think I have found/decided on how I want to decorate the nursery!!  I have been so indecisive and can't pick on one thing because there are so many cute things.  I have said that if she ended up being a boy, it would be so easy to pick a theme for the nursery--SPORTS!!  But instead, I found (what I am hoping is the one) a cute theme with elephants and flowers.  I found this on the Target website.  I love the things they have.  The other nice thing about this set is that it will go with the other blankets I have made/am making right now.

Wall Color:
Either this color or the other one.  I know they both look pretty much the same, but one is a bit darker than the other.

Orange Glow                                Kansas Grain

Bedding:
I love the elephants on this set.  I also love the bright colors.  I was originally thinking that a safari/animal theme would be really cute, but how do I do it and still make it girly??

Wall Art:
So, I can't show a picture of the wall art I want to use.  Target won't let me copy the picture...grrr!!  Here are some links.  I love the wall decals because they are repositionable.  PeRfEcT!!!  I also love the pictures of the two pictures.  I think the elephant in this set is so cute.



I was able to copy a picture of everything in the set.  This way you can see everything together.  Just imagine the paint colors I picked out and a honey colored wood on the crib.  I don't know if I want the mobile, but I am thinking about getting the valence for the two windows in the room.  In this picture you can see the wall decals and the wall pictures.


Who knows how long I will like this.  The last thing I was liking/wanting was a princess fairy tale theme.  That only lasted a couple of weeks.  But, I am thinking this one is going to stick because I really like it and I am sold on it.  

2 comments:

  1. The planning is such fun! I like the sound of Kansas Grain better than Orange Glow. But they really don't look that different from each other. Picking paint colors is so difficult for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaning more toward Kansas Grain. I am going to get some paint samples and put them on the all and see which one looks best. I don't want it to be too bright and over powering. I want to keep it subtle.

    ReplyDelete