November 22, 2010

This Week w/ Ashley Welling

1.  2 days of school
2. Lots of turkey, stuffing, MASHED POTATOES, gravy, rolls
3.  Seeing family
4. Marco Canora did not win Next Iron Chef!!!  I was so excited when I saw that last night.  I couldn't stand him.  Ahhhh he was sooooo annoying.
5.  PUMPKIN PIE!!!!


I want to try these.  I may just have to go and buy a box today.
 

2 comments:

  1. Me too on Chef Canora. I was hoping for chef Tio, but glad for new Iron Chef Forgione too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to read your blog entries for November! It's always fun to see you two at the family get togethers!

    And we are all sooooo happy that you will have a little one in your life in June! Of course, this little one is already a part of you and Mark!

    Love,
    Doug and Martha

    ReplyDelete