November 26, 2010

Our Little Pea Pod


MARK AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!!


13 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy for you! June 29 is a perfect day for a baby. That happens to be Michael's bday :) Congratulations, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ashley! It'll be so fun to have a summer baby. You'll be a great mom! I'm so happy for you! I hope you're feeling well. Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY Goodness, you are just going to love being parents! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to find out what you are having. I'm thinking boy, then our boys could be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, yay, yay!! I have been thinking about when you guys would have a baby just today! I'm very excited for you guys! You must be about 8ish weeks then huh? How are you feeling? I hope you're not getting sick and just wait, if you're not tired now some weeks you'll be crazy tired! I slept all day on a Saturday about 4 weekends ago...so crazy tired. Your students are going to love that you're having a baby too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been sick at all. There are some mornings where I don't feel particularly good, but I haven't thrown up yet. (But right now I do have a cold and it sucks because I can't take Nyquil...) I have been really tired. It usually hits around 3 pm when it is time for basketball practice. Usually I don't get home from work until 6 or 6pm. Then I am usually in bed by 9. I wish I could sleep, but I am having a hard time sleeping. I keep waking up every couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! I am so happy for you. You will be the cutest and most fun mom around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. for your cough you can take delsym. I like it because it tastes good and my midwife said it was safe. I've heard that Robitussin something is okay too, but you could call your doc to find out what's safe. i hope you feel better! Also, delsym won't make you feel drowsy or weird and it will help you sleep if your cough keeps you up at night like me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats mark and ashley. that is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how exciting! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete