August 19, 2010

School is Starting

Today I started back at school.  This year we got a new grading program, and it is really awesome! Everything on the program is live.  We don't have to wait for downloads anymore.  When a student changes classes as soon as they are added to my class by the counselors, I can see them on my rolls. I was able to get my class rolls today. This year I am teaching 8th and 9th grade English.  ue to our old system, I wouldn't get them until the day before school started.  I was looking at my 9th grade lists and I have lots of students from last year.  Honestly, I wasn't too excited about school starting last year.  After today, I am so excited!!

While working today, I was able to get my list of things to do about half done (it was a long list because I didn't have time this summer to do much work).  But as I progressed through the day, my list just go longer and longer and longer!!  Oh well...



No comments:

Post a Comment