December 23, 2009

Christmas Time is Here

This year Mark and I got a real tree.  It is so cute.  We don't have room for our fake one.  Well, we do have the height, but not the width.  Mark has been so worried that the tree is going to dry out and catch fire.    So we make sure to water it everyday!  I don't blame him.


Our lovely Christmas tree!  The only place we had room was in our kitchen.


Next was the Kaysville Christmas.  I always look forward to this every year!  We were able to see Mike and his family, along with everyone else.

    
The glorious giving of pajama pants.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!  We love them.  Ali--you did a great job handing them out!


Abbie and Grandpa performed our talent.  Abbie set up the nativity set and sang a primary song.



                                            
Waiting for dinner to be ready and playing with Jack.








No comments:

Post a Comment