November 03, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween was so much fun! Usually the kids at school are so crazy wild, that Halloween is miserable. This year, the kids were so awesome. I saw so many cool and creative costumes. These were some of my favorites:

  • Ranger's Apprentice
  • 'Mater (from Cars)
  • Wheaties Box
  • Captain Hook
  • Samurai
  • Daisy Duck
  • Sumo
  • Whoopi Cushion
  • i-Pod
  • Knight from Monty Python w/ coconuts (and he would use them...)
  • Smurfs
  • Blind Football Official

Our niece, Abbie, came over to our house to trick-or-treat. She was so cute. She was dressed as Snow White. They just got back from trick-or-treating at Disneyland. That is all she could talk about. Especially the whale on the Pinocchio ride.





After that Mark, Katie, and I went out to dinner and then over to his parents house to watch a movie (and to keep an eye on it for Halloween). It was a great Halloween. I definitely ate too much candy.



No comments:

Post a Comment