November 29, 2009

Easy Homemade Aprons

A few months ago I found a free, cute, and easy pattern for an apron online.  This weekend Joann's had an awesome sale on their fabric.  So I purchased enough supplies to make two aprons.

  

They didn't take that long at all.  It took about 3 hours to do both.

Supplies:
1 yard fabric
16 x 9 " of a coordinating fabric
1" D-rings (you need 2 rings)
2 yards 7/8" ribbon (I used a grosgrain kind)
The pattern (you can get it from the website)



If you are looking for an easy and cute Christmas gift, these ones are pretty affordable.  It cost about $11.40 for each. But if you find really cute fabric on super sale--then it will be cheaper.  The black/white and purple dots fabrics were $1 off, so they were $5.99/yd.

3 comments:

  1. You asked how I made the albums in my side bar. I have an online account with picasa and uploaded the images to an album there and then linked the image (button) I created to the album. I think you have a photobucket account you can link your picture button to that if you wanted. I hope that answered your question. If not let me know. I hope it's clear.

    ReplyDelete