September 20, 2009

New Hobby...or ObSesSiOn???

Since I just bought my sewing machine I have been vigorously searching for project ideas. I found this website: You Can Make This. It has a bunch of projects: sewing, photography, jewelry, quilting, etc with patterns you can buy or ones you can download for free.

Here are some of the projects I want to do:



There is another site that has free patterns: Craft and Fabric Links. I found a pattern for some cute Christmas placemats. (Amy--don't those dishes look familiar???)



I also found a site with a bunch of free apron patterns. This one is my favorite pattern so far.


I found so many fun site, like Apronista. I also came across this apron pattern. It is only a half apron, but it's reversible and seems really simple. I probably should have been sewing my blanket instead of looking for patterns...but...



No comments:

Post a Comment