September 24, 2009

My Fall Fashion....

On KevinandAmanda.com she posted about her fall fashions. Since it still feels like summer (it is supposed to get up to 90 degress this weekend...)

Fall....the leaves are changing and its time for college football. The mornings are cool and crisp and the afternoon is nice and warm. Here are some of my favorite fall fashions!

What am I wearing?

Dreamer jeans from Old Navy $35
I love these jeans. Direct from the Old Navy site: "Dreamer jeans feature a contoured waistband and front lining that slims and trims while giving your butt a boost." They are awesome! If a jean could make you look slimmer, these are the ones! I love them so much that I bought a medium wash and a dark wash.

Cardigans!!!
I love cardigans. It is such a cute and professional look. I have a cardigan that is the same color as the bright blue one, only it is short sleeve and the buttons are bigger. I don't have some of these, but they are sooo cute. I want to buy them.


Sweaters!
Sweaters are just like cardigans, but they aren't button up. I love it when the weather turns cold and I can start wearing sweaters!!! I have a bright blue sweater with a cowl neck just like the gray one.




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that argyle sweater! I am definitely going to have to try those jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete