One of my favorite TV stations to watch is Food Network. I love Iron Chef America, Next Iron Chef, Next Food Network Star, and lots of other shows that look interesting.
I am so excited for Season 4 winner of Next Food Network Star. Melissa won!! She was the only one who was not a trained chef. A lot of her ideas were really simple and she makes it easy to make. Her point of view is Kitchen Survival Guide. For her pilot episode for the last challenge she taught us how to make 4-Step Chicken. I can't wait to start watching her show, which airs next week. The other guy, Jeffery, had some really good looking food, but his point of view just didn't suit me. He used a lot of exotic spices. His point of view was Ingredient Smuggler. The thing is I couldn't sit down and watch his show.


P.S. Great Northern Beans and Rigatoni pasta does not mix well.....Tried a recipe for dinner and didn't work out too good!
I clapped and cheered for Melissa! Can't wait to see her new show. And I'm going to try her 4-Step cooking this next week. I agree that Jeffery was good and I would have watched his shows. But there is something to Melissa that makes me excited to see what she's going to cook next.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I totally need a blog makeover. I can never get your backgrounds to work, it frustrates me! HELP!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm a friend of Nicole's and bumped into your blog! I find myself coming back to check out your cute looking blog. I love it! If you have a second to respond, I was just wondering how you have a 3 column blog? I love Shabbyblogs, but want 3 column's. How do I do that?
ReplyDeleteOn Cutest Blog on the Block they have a super easy tutorial.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/145-how-to-get-a-3-column-template.html