I found another cool website!!
I learned so many cool things on this site, free fonts: handwriting and scrapbooking fonts. She also has a bunch of tutorials and a bunch of recipe stuff. I found out here how to change the font of my post titles. She also taught me how to change the font in my posts. She tells you how to upload one of the fonts you already have on your computer to your blog. It is so cool! Or you can download and use one of her really cute fonts! What's nice is they are all free!!!
www.kevinandamanda.com

I also found a cool background site. Some of you have already seen it. They have some really cute and simple backgrounds along with headers, post dividers, and cute sidebar labels.
www.shabbyblogs.com


Thank you for all your cute stuff you find....then I just steal them :)! Do you do digital scrapbooking?
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog design! I love the fonts you chose and I love how you have incorporated the font into your blog post! :) You did good!! :)
ReplyDelete