June 22, 2009

4th Anniversary: June 22, 2009

Today is our four year anniversary.  I remember the day very clearly.  I woke up early to have my hair done, and then went to Mark's house for a yummy breakfast of waffles and fruit (my favorite).  Then we headed up to the temple.  While we were parking our car, we saw Pres. Monson in a golf cart.  We were sealed by Mark's Grandpa Welling at 12:25pm.  It was such a treat.  We walked out of the temple at 1:09pm to see all our family and friends.  We hit it at the perfect time.  Everyone was at lunch and we had the temple grounds all to ourselves. There were no long waits for spots.  It wasn't too hot. There was a "little" breeze.   It was perfect.

 
We held our reception at The White Willow in Provo.  What a party!  The food look delicious.  I say delicious because we didn't get any of it.  It actually rained a little bit while they were setting up, so we just kept everything inside after it cleared up.
 
 
 
There are many things I love about Mark;
  • He can make me laugh at any time, even when I am angry.
  • He is very creative.
  • He loves to take adventures.
  • He is an extremely hard worker.
  • He loves literature.
  • He will go to plays.
  • He makes sure I am comfortable.
  • He is a go getter.
  • He loves the gospel.
  • He has a strong testimony.
  • He loves me no matter what silly things I do.
And the list goes on and on.  These last four years have been an adventure.  I am so excited for the many years ahead and the adventures we will go on.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That was a cute post and you guys are so adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! We share the same anniversary!! I had forgot that. I just got a few years on ya!! I hope your summer is going great.

    ReplyDelete