May 16, 2009

~One Month Anniversary~

It has been one month since we began. Thank you to all who have visited and taken a background. I love to see my work in other places. After some trial and error, my button finally works!!! Instead of taking you to my photobucket site, it brings you to this site.

It all started one day in April.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I am an 8th grade English teacher, and I was on Spring Break. I was looking at my personal blog and was sick of the background. After searching for hours to find the perfect one, I decided that I should just make my own. However, I did not know how or where to begin. I googled! I found digital scrapbooking sites and downloaded the kits and got started. I made my first one and I was hooked! It turned out cuter than I expected. So I spent all my free time that week making backgrounds.

I have learned so much in the last month about Photoshop. It's amazing.

Thank you for making this a rewarding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment