
And you can see that is the background. I have a website up and running...but it is only in its infant stages. I want my backgrounds to be simple and clean. I like those. I would like to thank Cutest Blog on the Block (yes, my boycott of them is over) for showing us how to do this!
So, if you would like to see a themed design, just let me know and I will see what I can do. I think I will also do a post on how I make my headers. It's really simple.
I love this design! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteYou are SO amazing!! I love your cute designs. You should teach us all how to be so computer savvy;) I love this background!Thanks for making these !!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awsome that you decided to do these on your own. I am really excited to see your designs. Great job so far!
ReplyDeleteKarrie
I'm really excited for you i think you do great. I just have one question...did you create the flowers and birds yourself? they are really cute. I would love to learn how you do it. Teach me :)
ReplyDelete