Grandpa & Grandma Welling w/ Mark and I
Last night we went to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Welling's 60th Anniversary at the Jazz game. It was so much fun. This was the funnest Jazz game I have been to. We reserved a Sky Box Suite. We were at the top, above the top row in the upper bowl. It was a really good view.
Me, Ann, and Alli Mark and I
Before the game, a buffet was set up. It was really good food. There was a really good green salad. The ranch dressing was some of the best I have had. There was a fruit platter, herb rolls, some type of squash that was so good. I don't like squash, but this stuff was so good. I went back for more. It looked like Zucchini, but I think there was other type of squash in there. They had a smashed squash with apple thing (I didn't like that so much), and then they had ham with a good cheese like sauce. It was all really good food. Then for dessert there were two types of chocolate cake: one had a mint frosting and the other had a chocolate frosting, but it tasted like it had coffee in it. The best dessert they had out were these mini-cherry pies. They were really good.
The whole Orem Welling Family
At the end of the 1st quarter, the buffet was taken away and they brought nachos and popcorn. I was so happy about the nachos. Everytime Mark and I go to a Jazz game, I want to get some nachos. I love them--tortilla chips dipped in a cheese sauce. We had unlimited drinks also.
Pictures of the Jazz Game
Halftime entertainment was so cool. It was the old lady dance group. If you haven't seen these women, you need to. They are amazing. At the end there is a 92 year old lady who does the splits. WOW!!
Ashley and Mark!! You have a blog I see. :) I didn't see your comments on mine until yesterday when I logged in and approved your comments...I'm not sure if I like having to do that, but I can change it later. Anyway, cute blog!
ReplyDelete