- Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages. Don't pick the coolest or most impressive one, just the NEAREST one.
- Open the book to page 123.
- Find the fifth sentence and post it!
I have 4 books on my night stand, which I am sitting next to right now.
1. The Chronicles of Naria. It has all of the books of the series in it.
"Still there was no answer."
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

But, if I were to pick up the book I am reading out of The
Chronicles of Naria---Prince Caspian---> there aren't 123 pages.
2. 1984
"She stopped him."

3. Heroes Don't Run: Novel of the Pacific War-->doesn't have 123 pages...
4. The Books of Ember--It has the series in it.
"The library occupied an entire building on one side of Bilbollio Square."
The City of Ember
Tag...your it!
Thanks for the Address!! Your blog is SUPER cute! I have yet to learn how to make a cool page header. I love yours! P.S. I will try and do the book thing little later.
ReplyDelete