November 20, 2008

You are the Weakest Link...Goodbye!

I saw an article on yahoo.com about which characters need to be kicked off their respective show. Yahoo chose 5 TV celebrities that should be gone.

1. Izzie Stevens--Grey's Anatomy
2. Mohinder Suresh--Heroes
3. Tyra Banks--America's Next Top Model
4. Vanessa Abrams--Gossip Girl
5. Chef Gordon Ramsay--Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares

I have never watched Grey's Anatomy or Gossip Girl, so I have no opinion about those characters. Being an avid Heroes fan, I have to agree with Mohinder. I think that America's Next Top Model is the stupidest show. Come on...how many cycles are you going to do? How many Top Model's does America Need? Chef Ramsay can only be tolerated for so long. I have only seen a few episodes of Hell's Kitchen, but Mark and I started to watch Kitchen Nightmares. That show is so gross. How can people feel comfortable running an eating establishment that is that dirty? His language (every other word is BEEP...BEEP...BEEP--He's worse than Jerry Sloan!) is awful. He needs some vocabulary lessons.

I thought how fun! So I decided to do my own version of Celebrity Weakest Link.

1. Claire Bennet--Heroes
Her story line is so lame. The networks are force feeding us her story. They know it is lame, yet they keep making her the center of it all. She is so so so so so so annoying. "Oh...I'm a cheerleader....I can't get hurt...I want to save people...I want to fight people..."(said in a high pitched whiny girl voice) She wants to fight people, yet she has no fighting ability. Take Monday's (11/17/08) episode. She tells the guys they have to go through her and then next second, she is pinned to the floor. Come On!! Really? Really!

2. Bruno Tonioli--Dancing With the Stars
Quite Frankly, the guy is just plain annoying. I like this show, but I can't stand watching it because of this guy. He is trying too hard to be funny and he is not at all.

3. Rosie O'Donnell--Rosie Live
I know the show hasn't even started, but she needs to be kicked off the show. She is the most annoying person. Her obsession with Tom Cruise is way over the top. It is unnatural. Rosie...he's not going to marry you. You are not his type of woman even though you so desperately try.

4. Joy Behar--The View
She is the loudest and most annoying person on the show. She has no opinion except being the loudest and most controversial opinion. She is a meaner, louder, more annoying Rosie O'Donnell. Her only credentials are being a stand-up comedian; however, before she did that, she was an English teacher. No wonder she didn't survive. Her students didn't like her. Its a wonder she has lasted this long on the show.

5. Pace Manion--Jazz Live TV Anchor
This is someone that Mark would love to see go. All he does is parrots what Thurl Bailey says. He claims to be an NBA player expert having played a 10 day contract with the Jazz. How does that make you an expert? His insight have no thought. Why do we owe him anything? He only played 10 days with the Jazz. Does Larry feel bad and so he now has a job being a Jazz analyst?

You are the weakest link....Goodbye! It is time to pack your bags and leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment