October 17, 2008

UEA Convention

This morning I went to the UEA Convention at the South Towne Expo Center. It was interesting. I got lots of cool free stuff like a jump drive, calculator, a gel board thing, and a book. Walking through the exhibits reminded me of the Office episode where Pam, Michael, Oscar, and Daryll go to the job fair at the local high school and only take a sheet of paper. At the conventions there were exhibits just like the Dunder Mifflin exhibit--they only had a representative and a piece of paper.


I also had some fun with Mark. When I came home, I told him that Senator Obama was at the convention and I had my picture taken with him. I thought it would be funny to get my picture taken next to a cardboard cut out of one of the presidential candidates. I still don't know who I am voting for yet. But I will know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment