| r-p-o-p-h-e-s-s-a-g-r |
| who |
| a)s w(e loo)k |
| upnowgath |
| PPEGORHRASS |
| eringint(o- |
| aThe):l |
| eA |
| !p: |
| S a |
| (r |
| rIvInG .gRrEaPsPhOs) |
| to |
| rea(be)rran(com)gi(e)ngly |
| ,grasshopper; |
October 06, 2008
e.e. cummings "r-p-o-p-h-e-s-s-a-g-r"
So, while I was helping Mark with a paper for his poetry class, I came upon this poem by e.e. cummings. Love it! I had forgotten how much I like his work. They are so different. I am not a big fan of poetry, in fact I detest it, but I like e.e. cummings. I realized that the poetry I do like is the weird stuff. Read it and decide if you can figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What in the world does it say?? I have not been able to figure it out. i know it is about grasshoppers, but thats it. please tell me.....
ReplyDeleteGrasshopper.
ReplyDeleteWho as we look up now gathering into a T, he leaps arriving to rearrangingly become grasshopper.