September 28, 2008

Relief Society Conference

What a great conference! This was the first time I have been to a conference session in the Conference Center. It was really amazing. To hear a choir sing live was really beautiful. It wasn't the Tabernacle Choir, but it was still beautiful. We sat up on the balcony, just off right on the first row. These were really good seats. I went with Amy, Susan, and Karen (Mark's aunt). Katie and Angie were unable to make it. Sister Beck talked about the purpose of the Relief Society, Sister Allred talked about temple work, Sister Thompson talked about devoting yourself to the Relief Society, and President Uchtdorf talked about how we need to be satisfied with ourselves. I loved listening to his talk. He was so animated. It is always fun to listen to him.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Pres Uchtdorf's talk too! I'm excited to see that you guys have a blog! It's fun to see what's going on with you- does anyone else in your fam have a blog too? Good luck with school by the way!

    ReplyDelete