July 28, 2008

The Zoo

While the boys went deep sea fishing, the girls went up to Oceanside and went shopping.  It was really fun.  I got some cute shoes, pants, and a watch. 

While the others went kayaking and snorkeling in the La Jolla caves, I volunteered to stay behind with Mark's mom and watch my three nieces.  We went to the San Diego Zoo.  It was really fun.  Tess loved the goats at the petting zoo.  She didn't want to leave.  Abbie and Chloe loved the fish  in the hippo tank.  Chloe also love the crocodile.  We decided not to see the entire zoo because it is so big, and we saw most of the other animals there at the Wild Animal Park.

Needless to say, I am glad that I don't have three kids under the age of 3.  It was a handful, even with someone else.  But it was fun and gave me something to look forward to!










No comments:

Post a Comment