After that we split up. Mark went with his "Soak Zone" buddies and I stayed with the little kids. Mark went on the two water rides. I didn't want to get wet. I wanted to see the animals. With the little kids, I fed and petted the dolphins, petted the sting rays, saw the sea otters, watched the "Clyde and Seamore" show, and went to the dolphin show. It was a blast. The dolphin felt like a hot dog. He was dry and kind of rubbery. It was really neat feeding the dolphin. You might think that is wierd for me since I do not like fish, but the little fishy was frozen and not slimy, so that helped a lot.
About half way through the day, we went back to the house so the little kids could take naps. Later that night we headed back to Sea World (The house we are staying in is right across Mission Bay from Sea World. We can go out in the back yard, look down across the bay and see the nightly fireworks. Its awesome!)
The Soak Zone
Shamu! Shamu!
Feeding the dolpins
Jump!
Um, Mark...the star fish breath under water.
At the end of the week, we went back to Sea World.
With the horse
Penguins are my favorite animal!
Just 2 inches too tall!
The biggest shark jaw!
Sesame Street 4D movie--Use your imagination
I LOVE San Diego!! What a fun trip! I don't think I have ever heard anybody compare a dolphin to a hot dog- you are so creative!
ReplyDelete