June 29, 2008

Best Hamburgers in Utah

Have you ever been driving North on I-15 and seen a red and white billboard on the west side advertising Five Guys Burgers and Fries? Well, Mark and I were looking for some place to go for dinner. We were driving around and saw this place and decided to try it. Holy Cow!! This was the best hamburger I have ever had. It is better than Red Robin. It is better than Apollo Burger/Burger Supreme/Astro Burger/Crown Burger (they all have the same menu)!!

The food is fresh. They make their fries from scratch and their hamburger patties fresh. I got their Little Hamburger (with one patty of meat) with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, and pickles (they weren't serving tomatoes because of the salmonila thing). It tasted just like I cooked the burger on my own grill and dressed it on my own, except it was better.

Mark had the Bacon Cheeseburger (with 2 patties of meat). He ordered it all the way with all the normal toppings: lettuce, pickles, onions, pickles, mushrooms, mayo, mustard, ketchup, and he added bbq sauce. He said this was the best burger he has ever tasted. He said it tasted really fresh and not processed.

We shared a large cajun fry. This was way too much for the both of us. These were the best fries I have ever had.

Five Guys has the freshness of In-n-out, and the taste of a gourmet burger. There are more options to their burgers, and they tell you their options.

Here is their website: http://www.fiveguys.com/. This is the only location in Utah. It is located at: 1148 E. Fort Union Blvd, Midvale. Get off the 7200 S. exit and head east. It is in the Family Place Shopping plaza (just east through the parking lot of Chili's).

No comments:

Post a Comment