
On Friday, June 13, my sister and her husband (Sydnee and Allan) went through the temple and were sealed to their little boy, Athrun. It was a wonderful day. I am so happy for her. She asked me to help through the day. It was so cute and touching to see them all together after. They were glowing.
Mark was only able to come to the sealing because he had a final in one of his classes that morning. My dad and mom came. Allan's parents and Aunt and Uncle also attended.
It was the highlight of my summer. Nothing else is going to top this. Girls always look forward to their own wedding day, but I also was looking forward to my sister's. I believe that because of Allan and his wonderful parents my sister's little family were able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple.
How exciting!! This was a really sweet post.
ReplyDelete